Within the Local Cross-Border Journalism grant programme, SSE Riga calls all local investigative journalists in Europe for an intensive 4-week sustainability and media management training programme. It provides essential training in fundamental business skills, comparable to a compact MBA programme, enabling those who have launched or who direct independent news media outlets to develop sustainable business models.
One-year module-based programme;
- Four intensive five-day modules spaced two months apart;
- Up to 20 students;
- Faculty selected on the basis of their experience in media and business industry as well as the ability to teach experienced managers;
- Programme provides essential training in fundamental business and leadership skills, comparable to a compact MBA programme, focusing on media industry;
- Individual projects developed by students during the programme are presented in front of investors and financial advisors at the end of the course;
- Mentoring provided throughout the programme;
- English as the language of instruction;
- School located at the heart of Riga centre in a beautiful art nouveau district.
For more information, click here.